New Orleans' past and present cultures merge most intriguingly her cemeteries, where you'll relive the stories of her people.
- Their history, tragedy, and irony
- Extraordinary architecture
- Unusual burial methods still in use
We guide you through New Orlean's oldest cemetery, where we explore the our unique burial customs and the history of the city memorialized within the cemetery walls.
We delve into the misunderstood practice of voodoo, exploring its:
- West African origins and catholic influences
- Fascinating tales of New Orleans' most interesting characters
- Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau
- Sites where mystical Voodoo rituals still take place
Don't miss this unforgettable tour that combines two of New Orleans most interesting curiosities!
$21 for adults (13 yrs and up)
$12 for children (6 to 12)
Cemetery and Voodoo Tours begin at:
10:30am and 1:15pm Monday through Saturday
Toulouse Royale Gifts
601 Royal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130 map
Corner of Toulouse and Royal in the heart of the Historic French Quarter.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour leaves.